Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, September 21, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

I will tell you right now this is going to be a picture filled blog!

I did not get done as much of my knitting as I wanted.  ok.  I only did like 3 games.  So yes I am way behind still on my pirates scarf.  I did finish a hand braided chevron bracelet for my boss's birthday.  However, apparently I didn't take a picture of that!  Hopefully, by next week I will have some knitting done since I am so far behind.


Deb and I are back from our Handi Quilter Training in Utah!  Deb is all ready to clean and time your machines!  Here she is hard at work on the Avante's.  Ignore my finger.........lol



Next is a picture of me and my favorite Handi Quilter CSR Becki!  Yes I actually am letting you see a picture of me!  You know I hate getting my picture taken.  You know it's me.  My name tag says so.......lol



I will tell you that was the best part of the trip.  The people.  Everyone at Handi Quilter are down to earth awesome people.  I also got to make a new friend who is also a Store owner from the Pittsburgh area.  I got to spend a lot of time with Sarah from Little Foot Quilt Store in Evans City and her husband Dale was with Deb in Tech!  It's always great to find a new quilting friend and one near my age!  One day when I actually do not have to work two jobs I want to drive up and check her store out! 

I promise that tomorrow you will get What's New and then we are going to skip success stories this week because I only had one on my camera.  Instead Tuesday and Wednesday blogs will be more pictures from my trip!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment