Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, September 28, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Do you ever go through a rut where you really do not feel like being crafty?

I am in one of those ruts.  I can't remember the last time I actually got something done knitting wise.  I am kinda glad that baseball regular season is over.  At least I am not getting any farther behind.......lol

I am excited to start the Penguin Scarf because that means it's Hockey Season!

I do have goals this week, but I am not sharing them since that seems to be jinxing me.......lol

I have been working on a quilt for a customer at the store because I am doing customized block work on the Pro Stitcher for her!  It's good practice so that I can start to write the new manual.

I have ideas for advanced Long arming class for you all.  However, I have to practice to be worthy of you!

Have a great week everyone!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment