Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, September 1, 2014

What's New @Quilters Depot

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

I have always said that any day I don't have to put shoes on is a day off for me.

So even though I am trying to get a head start on doing the newsletter so I don't have to work so hard next weekend I am technically off.........lol

I hope you are enjoying your holiday!

We have two new things for you this week!

We have two 108's for you this week!


Our Superior Threads are re stocked! Well except for the one or two I bougth after logging them in!


If any of you were waiting to get the Frozen Fabric. Well the Panel is gone.  We have the Pink Sparkle left and maybe 3/4 of a yard of the purple left.  Next shipment is November.  Olsa panel in January.

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment