Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, September 29, 2014

What's New @Quilters Depot!

What's new?

FABRIC!  You know I love to pass on my deals for you!  18 bolts (i know there are only 17 in the picture. Not sure how I did that).  Awesome quality!  Some great designs!  $8.50/yard!  Yes you are reading that right!  These make great blenders and boards and backings!





We have a new  panels for you.  One is a kids panel.  One is an apron panel!  You know we have lots of panels and we have quite a few on order for you in the coming months!



remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment