Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Success Stories @Quilters Depot!

It's Tuesday!  That means success stories!

First up is a T-shirt Quilt!  Awesome work Sue!


Next we have our Hexagon Success Stories!



Finally, but not least is one of our 101 Success story from this session! Awesome work Hannah!



I will admit I did not take any pictures from retreat of all the awesome things that were accomplished.  I apolgoize for that and should have had my brain working better than it was.  I will go with what happens at retreat stays at retreat............lol.  However, I saw a lot of awesome things!  Great work ladies!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment