Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, October 5, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Yes I am a little late today doing the blog.

I have been writing the newsletter for October/November.  We have some really awesome classes coming up!

If you have kids/grandkids make sure you check out the North Pole Time when I publish on the 15th!  Easy and fun classes for the kids!

I did do some knitting this week.  Bad news the Pirate's Scarf is not done.  Good news I only have about 5 more games (20 rows) to finish.  My goal is tonight while I am watching Once Upon a Time!

Are you ready for Hockey Season?  Are you doing my scarf for that!  I have my yarn all rolled and am ready to go!

One thing I did finish this week was a project on the Avente and Pro Stitcher!  The owner of the quilt, Nancy hasn't even seen it yet!  The bears that are outlined are from the Pro Stitcher. There are also stars quilted through out even though you can not see them since they were done in white on the blue.  These are the fun quilts to long arm even if they take awhile!



remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment