Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, October 12, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all

It's an early day here at the Fall Retreat.  Several are already sewing and several are eating breakfast.  Several are still in bed.  That is one of the great things about retreat!

I did not get as much done as I hoped because I've been trying to do a new website and sometimes I find if I am good at something and I go to an easier way it doesn't go well.  That's where I am now.  Website not done.  My head sore from banging it.

I did finish my felted change purse from a knitting class that was months ago!  Check it out!

I think it turned out pretty well!

Will see you at the store at noon.  Yes we are open a little late so retreat workers can sleep in!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment