Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, October 19, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

If you know anything about me.  I love Hockey and I love Nascar!  I am not a fan of the new elimination round playoffs in Nascar.  I really don't like it today because my favorite could be eliminated!  lol

So I am sitting here watching pre-race doing my computer work and getting my blogs written!

So what did I do this week?

Well I worked on my Penguin Rally Scarf!  Check it out!  I only have to do last night's win to be up to date!  If you look closely you can see the pattern in the gold.


I have also started to stitch out the new manual for the Pro Stitcher.  Yes I said stitch out!  I had to do each of the things I am going to teach you to make sure I knew what I was doing.  So there is a cute but really awful sample on the machine right now.  I hope in the next couple of weeks to get it written!  

I know a lot of you only read my Sunday edition of the blog.  If you want some of the Frozen fabrics that I said would not be in until November.  They are in now.  If you want the Elsa/Anna Panel or the Olaf panel come in and get on the waiting list so I know how much to order!  The fabrics are good prices and are adorable!  



Hope you all have a great week!  

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment