Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, October 26, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

So I really did not do anything very crafty this week.  i am not even sure where the week went.

I am up to date on my Penguin Rally Scarf!  I actually sat down right before writing this blog to do last night's game!  I must say I like the colors but that is a given since I love Penguin Gold and Blue and Black......lol


I am now going to get on my soapbox for a minute.  I have been doing a lot of paperwork and getting ready for our Handi Quilter Educator Event with Debby Brown!  I am so excited to have her in!  I have been using Handi Quilters for a lot longer than I have had the store.  Until last month when I went to Utah I had never had a professional teach me.  The fact that you can come to your local store (you might have to cross a river.  sorry about that, but you don't have to get on a plane!), and get an awesome professional to show you the ropes is a CHANCE YOU SHOULD NOT MISS!  I cannot tell you how strongly I feel.  That is why I have been sending you so many reminders about this event!  Even if you are mildly curious you should register and come to 1 or all of the classes!  If you miss these classes you are so going to want to smack yourself. I can not say the words DO NOT MISS THESE CLASSES enough.  Yes, I will be sending you alot more emails in the next two weeks on it.  Sign up now and I won't send so many emails and blogs out!  lol

Have a great week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment