Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, October 13, 2014

What's new @Quilters Depot

Happy Monday!

Well since I am at store instead of work it's a happy monday........lol  It's Columbus Day!  I love bank holidays!  Thank you Christopher Columbus!  lol

We have new fabric in, but I did not get it logged in before retreat.  Maybe before I leave today, but I'm not counting on it.........lol

Don't forget we do have some Frozen Fabric in!  Come and get it!


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment