Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, October 27, 2014

What's New @Quilters Depot!

Happy Monday.

I am not going to be in the store at all tonight since I have to go to the dentist.  However, you can all come in and make Kathy and Mom really busy until 6pm by getting some of these awesome fabrics.

First up is 20 bolts of Moda's Ramblin Rose!  These are soooo pretty!  I really want them even though they are not my usual style!




We also got some new panels in!  You know we love our panels! The first one is so cool all you need is to find a backing and quilt and bind it!


Fussy cut out and make a personalized quilt or go wherever your imagination takes you!

Finally, We got some really nice Benartex and Henry Glass in!  Best of all they are under $10/yard.  I love providing you with these fabrics!  I want them!  Do you?



remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment