Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Handi Quilter's Debby Brown's Visit to Quilters Depot!

I thought I would give you all a special blog today!

We had a wonderful time last weekend when Debby Brown came to teach!  There are some people that the moment you meet them they fit in with your group and you feel like you have known them forever instead of only two days.  That would be Debby!

We would like to thank Debby for the awesome weekend of classes!  We can't wait to have her back next year!

Below are some of the pictures we took!  I had one of Debby and Me but my camera ate it. Sometimes I think the camera's are out to get us.........lol

Check out Debby's Blog.  http://higheredhands.blogspot.com/  Her blog is totally worth following!















The two Debs!


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

1 comment: