Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I know Tuesday's are usually about success stories but I'm mixing it up.  That's the story I'm sticking with because I am sure you are tired of me telling you how I forgot to check the camera again.  (ducks her head in shame!).

So instead here is your chance to take an awesome class!  First session is tomorrow afternoon!  Next is Friday night!  I'm going to the hockey game so I need at least a few of you to make sure my employees work while I am enjoying myself!

Here's the class info!

Make & Take - Xmas Ornament Placemats:  Deck the Halls!  Deck the Tree!  Deck your table with ornament placemats and napkin holders!  This class is geared for a beginner but great for any level quilter.  It is easy to cut and piece.  We have an afternoon and evening morning class available.  This is a great Christmas gift or decoration for you own table!  
When:  1)Wednesday, November 19th @1 to 4pm, 2) Friday night, November 21st @6 to 9pm. 3) Monday, November 24th @10:30am to 1:30pm. 

Cost: $15 +supplies.  Teacher: Nancy Boyd



remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment