Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 2, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi All!

Do you ever have a week that every time you cross one thing off three more get added?  That was my week. Every time I hoped to sit down and do something crafty more paperwork needed to be done.

I am working on my Penguin Scarf!  I only am behind last night's game.  I will do that this evening.  I did not take a picture of it though.

I did start another Braided Bracelet, but did not get enough done to even take a picture of it.

I also forgot to empty Mom's camera; so my plans to show you our Halloween party pictures didn't pan out either.

The exciting news is our next partial shipment of Dream Machines will be in on Tuesday!  One is spoken for, but we will at least be able to demonstrate the other!  I never even got to play with the original floor sample so I am excited to try and find some time and play!

We are also getting our new Sweet Sixteen in with all the new features!  We will have it up and running for Debby Brown's Handi Quilter Educator Event next weekend!  If you have not registered please hurry!  Don't kick yourself in a week when you hear the rave reviews!

I think that's all for today!  I know boring!  lol

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment