Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 16, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

I sit here watching Pre-race stuff for Nascar.  Not sure why I am watching since I really don't care who wins.  Ok. Maybe I have those who I don't want to win.........lol

I really do not feel like doing computer work but must!

I finished a small quilt on the long arm today.

I have four projects going.  (sigh)

1) I started a knitted cowl in class Thursday night.  I did not take a picture of it.  Not enough done to even make it worth it. I have not decided if it's going to be a Christmas gift or not.  I guess a lot depends if I get it done........lol

2) My Penguin Scarf!  I am only behind last night's game!  Did you see that finish!  Oh my!


3) I am working on a braided bracelet.  I don't have a picture.  I want to get two of these done for Christmas and of course it's for people who I have to have something done before Christmas.  I think I'm in trouble.......lol

4) Me and Nick (yes Deb I forgot to unload the camera I will post your proof I do hand work and Nick's participation next week!) took Deb's hand class to make an elf on the shelf!  Well after 2.5 hours I have a head done!  I hope to finish him before Thanksgiving to decorate my office at the bank.  And Yes all you doubters.  Jenn can do hand work!  I just never find time.  These little Elf on the Shelf kits are adorable even if really detailed!


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment