Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 23, 2014

This Week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Where do the weeks go?

I will admit I did not get done what I wanted to.

I ripped out my cowl like 4 or 5 times.  Do you wanna know why?  First time.  I didn't like my beads.  i had 8 rows done and four beads.  Second time I started to knit with my extra cast on yarn instead of the ball of yarn.  Third Time when I went to join in the round i twisted.  fourth time i didn't like my knitting.  I am now about 18 rows in.  I think i have to do like 100.........lol

Your welcome, now don't you feel better about your knitting or whatever craft you are working on.  We all do the rip!

I did not work on my elf head.  Thinking i might just use the head as the decoration this year.  Thinking people are going to just get half finished gifts that I take back or everyone is going to get chocolate........lol

I wanted to show you a picture of our special guests at our Open House this weekend.  Did you miss it? You missed a grand time with Mickey and Tigger!   Stay tuned we will be having a Black Friday and a Small Business Saturday sale.  Each sale has different items so keep you eyes open for more information!  I do want to thank "J" and "M"  for spending their Saturday with us.  I know you girls had better things to do..........lol  (yes i'm protecting the innocent by not using their names.......lol)


No Hockey, No Nascar, No football today.  I might have to turn my mp3 on!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment