Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 30, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

I'm late today!  I know!  I have a very good excuse though.

I have been making the Christmas Candy.  I am only about 70% done.  Still need to do raisins in light chocolate. Then all the dark chocolate stuff.  Good news there's less dark to make then light.  Maybe two more hours.  I really wish I had finished but I knew I had all of this computer work to do today.

I did clear off the camera finally!

So first up is proof I do hand work and my buddy Nick watching me and not sharing his chocolate treat.  Bad Elf! Blame Deb for the blurry pic...........lol



Next up is my Penguins scarf!  I really am glad I did the blue yarn for the overtimes!  It breaks it up really nicely.  I am caught up!


I have four gifts to make for Christmas.  My goal is to get two done.  The third will be given on knitting needles and then taken back.  The fourth if I do not get to oh well the person will get it next birthday or Christmas.  I am almost done with #1 maybe tonight while I watch TV.

Finally, I participated in the kids class yesterday.  Here are my elf on the shelf Shrinky Dinks!  Deb has promised to make me a window display for them!  A few are going to the bank to decorate my office.  Yes I am an adult.  Check out the blue pickup.  It looks just like my truck.  Like I said Yes I'm an adult.  I'm sticking to that story!  I am bummed I can't get anymore of these...............lol


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment