Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 9, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot! Halloween Edition

Happy Sunday all!

I am at the store today 10am to 5pm if you need anything!

We are having our Handi Quilter Education event with Debby Brown!  I will do pictures of that next week!

We are having a ball and learning lots!  It's great to have a hometown girl in the store for this event!

If you missed them you should be kicking yourself.

Yes, I am caught up with my Penguin scarf, but forgot to take a picture.  I promise next week!  it's very very pretty!

To make it up to you here are all the Halloween Party pics!

I think we can all say KarenA won the best costume!






 DianeM came as a sweet sixteen user!


 It's the one day a year the real me is celebrated!   lol  Never say I'm not a good sport!

Scarey!  Deb scared a few customers!

Me and My Awesome staff for the night!

The Food and Treats!  Thanks to everyone who Trick or Treated with us!  We all loved our candy stash!
remember the one with the most stash wins!


Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment