Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Friday night is UFO!

What are you doing Friday night?

I am working on my UFO's. Well, I am probably logging in inventory that I ordered on Sunday night.   How about you?  You can come in, put your feet up or you can come in and get some UFO's done.  Either way it's a fun time away from the house!

Starts @5pm.  There's pizza and chocolate!  Hope to see you there!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment