Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Kids Success Story @Quilters Depot!

I showed you my Shrinky Dinks on Sunday.

Now it's time to show you Josie's!  She did an awesome job! Some are going to be ornaments.  Some are going to be earrings!

Check these out.  If you have kids and you can find them I still think Shrinky Dinks are one of the top inventions of all time!  lol

Deb knows how to make Shrinky Dinks from scratch.  That might be a summer kids class (or for the kid at heart)!


Great work Josie!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment