Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, December 7, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Do you ever feel like your to do list is growing longer every time you complete something?

Just me?  Darn!

I need to clone myself to get stuff done and to the point I feel comfortable.  Or I need to win the lotto and hire more people and be a tougher boss!  lol  Like any of that is going to happen.  I have been sick off and on all week.  This always sucks at this time of the year because my day job does not allow me to be off during Year End.  So if you see me in the store and I'm grumpier than normal you know why!

I can't show you pictures of what I have been doing because they are all Christmas gifts.  I finished one bracelet.  One more to go by next Sunday.  UGH!  Next Sunday! Darn I think I need to work on that tonight since I have not started it.

Gift cards are looking more and more likely!

I am two games behind on my penguin scarf.  Hopefully I will do that tonight and then start the bracelet.

What I have been doing this week at the store is I have been playing on the Brother Scan Cut.  It's a cool machine.  Check out what I did Friday night on it!  I need to watch some videos on some of the more advanced things.  That's also on the to do list.  I should scan that list in so you all can appreciate it as much as I do and see I'm really not exaggerating!




As the Christmas holiday approaches I hope you get more done than me!  I also hope your blogs aren't as whiny as mine this week!  lol

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment