Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, December 14, 2014

This week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Happy Dreary Sunday!

I long armed a 104" quilt today.  I did laundry.  I still have to wrap Christmas gifts.  I have to do inventory ordering.

Speaking of Christmas Gifts.  Look what Handi Quilter sent us!  It was totally yummy!  Good thing I took a picture because half of it was gone by the end of our staff meeting on Thursday night.  By Saturday there are just some chunks left...........lol  We love our chocolate at the store!


I did finish both bracelets I needed to get done.  I am only behind last night's game on my scarf.  I think we have wayyyyyy too many overtimes........lol

I also took the Knitted Christmas wreath class this week.  I am still working on my bow but I did the whole wreath just in class! It's that fast!


I only have one gift that was never started so it won't be given this year.  One is on the knitting needles and it will be given that way tomorrow!  lol  Then I will take it back.  I guess I will make that priority on the list of UFO's.

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment