Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, December 28, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

So I did nothing all week!

That's right.  I was so sick the majority of the week that I didn't do anything.

Did you notice there were no emails from me?  Well I promise a couple of emails this week, but I am giving you a less full email box for the new year.  Do not get used to it though!

I have all kind of emails planned for the new year!  I just have to do them...........lol

I knitted just enough this week to stay caught up with the Penguins games.  Shhhhh do not out me that they didn't play most of the week!  I did finish a second knitted wreath.

That's about it!  Maybe this week I can start to get my year end paperwork done!  FUN!



remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment