Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Success Stories and 3 Rivers Quilters @Quilters Depot

Ok.  Yes smack me. I forgot to unload the camera again.  There's gotta be an automatic thing that we take a picture and it goes to my computer........lol

So we do have one success story and it's in conjunction with the 3 Rivers Quilt Guild gals!


Last Tuesday our very own and their very own PeggyG did a selvage class for the members of the guild who could attend.

Here is their success stories!  They all finished! I think 1 or 2 members were missing from the picture, but congrats ladies they look awesome!  Do you want to try this technique.  Check out the February newsletter Peggy is teaching it for you also!


To continue our day with the Quilt Guild.  Deb and I took the Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen to their guild meeting and presented to them!  They also had a chance to sit down and do some playing and dreaming!  


And Yes, I took the pictures so I wouldn't have to be in the pictures!  lol

We had a great time and we thank the ladies of the 3 Rivers Quilt Guild for letting us present our Sweet Sixteen!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment