Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Success Stories @Quilters Depot!

It's Tuesday!

I could really get used to being on vacation from day job.  I love coming into the store even when I'm tired.  I mean all those fabrics.  All the cool machines.  Do I get to play enough. No, but oh well!

My success Story is I unloaded the camera!  Wasn't much on it.  That means you guys aren't finishing projects!  You all need to get a move on and come in and tell us you want to be in the blog!  Sometimes you show them to us and we gush so much we forget to grab the camera!

First up is our proud success story!  You know Kristen, our young knitting teacher (Yes, I can call her young when she's a decade younger than me!  lol).  This is Kristen's first quilt!  Not only did she get her quilt top done with Peggy!  Peggy put her on the Sweet Sixteen to start teaching her that!  Awesome work Kristen!





We also had a successful Octagon Placemat finished!  (this may have been on camera for awhile  The darn date always gives me away!)


remember, the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment