Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 4, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Even though I love having holidays off.  It's very tough to get stuff done.  It's also hard going back to the day job after anytime off.

If you have heard me speak, yes I still sound like a frog.  It's starting to finally get better though!

I am only behind one game on my Penguin Scarf!  Even though I don't like streaks of black it was probably needed!  I am going to stick with that story instead of thinking how many games we lost.........lol


Yesterday, the Quilters Depot Handi Quilter gang built a very excited customer her new Avante!  Makes me want to have one even though I already do!

I quilted two quilts this week.  One on New's Years Day and one this morning!  

I have two goals this week.  To start back on my cowl.  To start the Hoop Sisters Sample so I can teach it to you! The first five who have signed up; I will be contacting you on what we are going to do in a couple weeks to get started!  If you have not registered stay tuned for more information!

I'll let you know next Sunday how I'm doing!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment