Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 11, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Well my computer tells me we have broken the freezing mark so far today.  I wonder if we all ask our friends to the south to blow the warm air up if we could just be rain vs the mess they are forecasting for tonight.

Stay safe and if we delay for some reason tomorrow I will try to get onto my computer and email you.

So this week I am only one game (last night's OT win) for my Penguin's scarf!  I didn't take a picture because I think there were only like two games.  Cold and icky weeks deserve more games to be watched!  lol

What I did do this week was start working on my Machine Embroidery BOM and play on both the Dream Machine and the Quattro!  If you are interested in a Embroidery Machine and do not want the dream let me recommend the Quattro!  Brother has discontinued this machine for 2015.  I have two and can I tell you I LOVE this machine.  I would be buying it except then I wouldn't have one to sell you.  So the top piece is from the Dream.  The bottom one was from the Quattro.  What I am doing is playing with threads.  All are Superior threads!


These pictures are from the Hoop Sister's BOM Sewn Seeds.  You will be getting an email probably either later today or tomorrow about the BOM.  If you want to participate let me know!  I am not real happy with the finished result but I know what my problems are and am starting a new one Tuesday night with different colors and the correct threads!  I had a lot of issues but that is due to the user......lol  I am not used to my machine yet and I have to change the colors that were picked for me for this project.  Next week's picture will be one or more of beauty!




That's all for now!  I have been writing the newsletter today and now have to work on some emails for you for the week!  No groaning!  You love my emails!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment