Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 18, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

Sitting here doing my computer work and watching the dismal Penguins game.

Speaking of Penguins.  I am caught up until we end this game!  I didn't take a picture though.......lol

I have been working on my Hoop Sisters BOM!  I am all ready for my classes Monday night and Tuesday!  Am I perfect?  Nope!  I still have to figure out my bobbin colors, but oh well!   However, I am getting better and quicker!



Let's see what else I have done this week.  I long armed a 104x89 quilt this morning.  I was working on my knitted cowl.  I ripped it all out last night and started over.  Kristen told me to keep going, but I was just not happy with it.  Hopefully this time I will continue to work on it because I would screw up every time I put it down for a week.  So that is my goal!

This week we get new computers at the store!  Woooooohoooooo!  Hopefully it will all go smoothly, but if you are in the store Monday afternoon and evening be patient with us!  

If you are a Three Rivers Quilt Guild member and are interested in a sweet sixteen make sure you come to your meeting night  Tuesday meeting. The Depot will be there demonstrating and letting you play on a Sweet!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment