Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 25, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

So are you ready for a snow storm?  When did 3 to 5 inches become a snow storm?  The people in Erie and Buffalo are laughing at us.  I was really proud that yesterday the 2 to 3 inches didn't shut us all down!  It was a real relief that I could get off our hill yesterday morning!  Also glad a lot of you came out and showed us your love for Love your Quilt Shop Day! Here's to hoping that this doesn't hindrance us too much on a Monday morning commute!

I didn't get a lot done personally this week.  I was off two days from the bank and have no idea where the time went!  We did get new computers at the store, but it takes a lot of time to set up computers and recover everything (especially when some was lost :-( )  So if anything I send you seems wonky let me know it might not be directing to the right spots.

I got only a couple rows done on my knitted cowl.  I am however caught up on my Penguin scarf!

This week I would really like to get some more of my Hoop Sisters BOM blocks done for month 1 so I can show you the first ones.  I also would like to start planning a scan cut class!  I have the idea now I just have to work it out and write instructions!

Stay safe everyone!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment