Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, January 19, 2015

What's New @Quilters Depot!

It's Monday!  It's a holiday! That means I am in the store!  Actually will be there all day until approximately 9pm!

I will be in store most of Tuesday also. At least until about 6:15pm  Then I will be at the Three Rivers Quilt Guild Meeting.  So if you need to see me those are the times!  

Two new things to show you this week!

Check out these flannels!  Get ready we will be doing rag quilts in March! (shhhhh I haven't told Deb this yet.....lol)

This is the cutest panel I have seen in a long time!  First picture is the panel and the second is the book it makes!


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment