Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, February 1, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Are you keeping warm and safe today?  I hope your all in your sewing rooms creating awesome projects and maybe finishing some Ufo's.

I am not a big game watcher if the Steelers are not in it.  Not even for the commericials anymore.  I will be watching hockey game in a little while.

I am doing my usual Sunday computer work.  My big project for today is to get the retreat invoices emailed to those of you going.

If you are still interested.  We have 8 UFO spots open!  Do not miss out!  I am planning the food!  Yum Yum!

I am a couple games behind on my Penguin scarf.  I have worked on my cowl though!  I am up to 12 of the 50 beads I need to place.  It's actually looking really nice!  I am glad I ripped it all out and started over!

I have also been working on my Hoop Sisters BOM.  I have about 25% of the blocks done!  I already know my retreat project!  Yes, you will see with a sewing machine this time.....lol

Hope you all have a great week and this snow turns to rain where you are and we all have an easy time commuting this week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment