Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, February 15, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Isn't that sun deceiving!?  Yesterday it took me two hours to go my usual 1/2 hour to get home from the store.

Man I hate blizzard conditions and traffic.  Bad combinations!

This morning I screwed up your newsletter emailing.  (sigh).  This is what happens when I try to take a Sunday off.  I was hurrying last night to get the first email out.  Then hurrying this morning before I left home to correct the situation.  At least third time is a charm.

Went to the Auto Show this morning with Dad.  I thought I knew what I wanted when I left home.  Now I need to do more shopping and research............lol

Let's see I have a bunch of pics for you.  I am caught up on my penguin scarf.  After this afternoon's game I will make sure I get my fingers moving to stay caught up.

Here is a picture of my cowl I am knitting.  The one that was suppose to be a Christmas gift!  It's 6 rows from being half way done!


Our knitting class this week was learning Intarsia.  This is my almost completed project.  That is my second goal tonight.  To finish that so I can get back to the cowl.  I'm not sure why the picture isn't very good.  There is a blue X going through the black diamond.  This will be a cup cozee when done.


The other thing I have been working on and promising you pictures of are my Hoop Sisters BOM.

This first one is what the first four blocks of month 1 will look like when sewn together.



This is Two of many that i need to make for the second block of Month 1

This is the first one for block two.


If you are going to retreat this is what I will be working on.  Probably 24 hours a day!  lol

If your out shopping it's a bank holiday tomorrow!  I will be at the store!

Remember, the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment