Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, February 22, 2015

This Week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Who else is ready to hurt the groundhog down?  Capture Elsa and make her stop it!  or just take a club to old man winter.  yes a club.  I am that fed up with winter!

I thank everyone who came out once again on Saturday in the middle of a "snowstorm".  I just want warm weather and no precipation for like a week!

Today I did laundry.  I long armed a small quilt.  I am now going to sit and watch the Daytona 500!  Go Dale Jr and Tony!

So last Sunday I took off.  I don't do that often.  This is the reason.  I wanted to check out what I am scrimping and saving for.  A new truck.  My blue bomber has over 110,000 miles on it and it's getting tired.  This is my dream truck but in blue.


I have been working hard on my Hoop Sisters BOM.  I have 11 of 16 blocks done.  Here is the second group of my blocks. Have to do 12 of these.  Have 7 done.  Stay tuned to Tuesday's Blog for pictures from the other participants of the BOM!


Hope you all stay warm and dry this week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment