Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, February 8, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all

What a beautiful weekend!  Hopefully all the ice where you are is melting!  I really hope the dirt parking lot at the store finally totally melts!

Today, I did laundry.  Long armed a Quilt. Did the Schedule. Wrote the newsletter.  Still have to blog, do inventory ordering, do the weekly email, and like 10 other things on my to do list.   :(  I need a clone or a personal assistant!  Neither will be happening.  lol

I worked on my BOM some more but only finished one block.  Finding time to do embroidery is hard.  If I could just set it and go I would be fine.  However, being finicky things if I walk away the machines gets mad at me and that's the end of what I'm doing!

I did work on my Penguins Scarf!  I only have to do last night's loss.  There is too much black in the past few weeks of this scarf!   The colors at the top are the beginning.  The bottom of the picture is the current.


You haven't seen Miss Bernie lately.  She was trying to help me take the picture! 



That's about it!  I am not even going to make promises and plans for the week.  I just seem to disappoint myself!

Here's to us all getting stuff done and not freezing in the process!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment