Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Success Stories @Quilters Depot!

Hi all.

I admit I did not even look at mom's camera this week to see if there was something to download.

However, I took one on my phone.

This is the successful Intarsia Cozees!  Mine is the black and gold and blue of course!  Great work to Joann who made the other two!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment