Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, March 1, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all

So much for my hope of switching a switch on March 1st and it being warm.

I am tired of white stuff and icy stuff and those stupid weather people promised it would be warm all week.  I really am coming back as a weather person in the next life because I want to be wrong all the time!

Reminder even though the weather stinks our spring hours do start back tomorrow that we are open to 6pm on most nights unless we have classes then we are open til 8 or 9.  As always check out the calendar on the website and if in doubt give us a call.

I didn't do anything this week.  no machine embroidery.  no knitting.  nothing.  Winter Blues is probably the reason and too much paperwork that never seems to end.

This week my only goal is to finish my intarsia project from week's ago and do my lesson plan for the scan cut class that is the last Saturday of March.   If you have ever wanted to know what the Scan Cut does or if you bought one and have not had a class then this 2 hour happy hour is definitely for you!  Check out our calendar!

I think that's it.  Have a good week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment