Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, March 15, 2015

This Week WJenn @Quilters Depot

This week I have knitted!  I have started to pack for retreat!  I did laundry so i could do the packing......lol

I did the usual lots of paperwork.

For proof of the knitting here is a picture of my penguin scarf.  I have everything done through last night!  Hopefully, we will not have another black segment today but already this game scares me and it's only about 3 minutes in........lol



 That's about all I have to tell you.  I know I am boring!!!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment