Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, March 22, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all

I am fading fast this evening but I wanted to get the blog posted.

Got home from our Spring retreat.  Fun was had by all! Or at least those I talked to.....hahahahahaha

This is what I did all weekend.  Hoop Sisters Sewn Seeds.  I have month one completely done!

This looks a lot smaller in the picture than it is.  the middle is four blocks and the outside are each 4 blocks also.  so we are about 16x16 right now.  I think i have 3 or 4 of month 2 done out of the 20.  I didn't get as far as i wanted, but these do take awhile to rembroidery out.  Just don't look too closely!



remember what happens at retreat stays at retreat!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment