Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, March 29, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

I'm starting to think my weekly emails say the same thing.

I didn't do anything crafty because I was too busy doing paperwork.......lol

I have been working on my hoop sisters BOM!  nothing to show because I forgot to take a picture.......lol

I also have been working on the back of my Knitting Pillow.  I thought I'd be smart and get a heads start on the back of the pillow.  I think I might have 4inches of the 18 done.  It's not going very fast.  The only time I get to work on it is when I am sitting at the embroidery machine doing the BOM blocks.  Oh well at least i have started!

I have been making all kind of plans though.

Save the date:
 We will be having a Handi Quilter Event w/Debbie Brown on Friday September 11th and Saturday September 12th.

We will be having a Brother Event late summer.  I have a great project lined up and Brother will provide the machines!

I am working on Retreat plans as we speak but my contact was out of town.  Hopefully soon we will have the information for October.  I also will be meeting to start working out next springs also.  See I do do stuff, just not fun stuff........lol

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment