Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, March 30, 2015

What's New @Quilters Depot!

We got ALOT of new fabrics in this week!

Our Asian Fabrics have started to arrive for Shop Hop Kick off!  Here are two panels!




Baby Panel 

Mickey and Frozen!

Miscellaneous Fabrics!

This one goes with the baby panel!

These next ones  are all Northcott.  My employees say to tell you to get them before they do.  I wouldn't ignore them.  They don't let these last when they come in!





These nine all go together!  Nice Asian inspired flowers!


If you are into clothes making.  Check out these fabrics when you come in.  If I had time I would make myself a pair of pants out of each of these colors!

More Asian!   These match the panels from above!

Butterflies butterflies and more butterflies!


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment