Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Thursday, April 30, 2015

Movie Night!

Just want to remind you all if you are free Friday night May 1st and have not seen or want to see again Frozen.  We will be having a free movie night at the store.  I know I work 7 days a week and never have a chance to see movies.

So my solution is to see movies while I work!

So if you want to see Frozen, this is a free event.  Bring your favorite movie snack and come have some fun!  We will have chairs set up and there will be room on the floor if you are still young enough and mobile enough for that!


Be there at 6pm!

there is more to quilting than just quilting.  it's about fun and friendship!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment