Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, April 5, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Happy Easter!

I will admit that I have nothing for you this week.

I spent my week arranging events for the store for the next year.  You will read all about it in the newsletter when it comes out on the 15th.

I am only two games behind on my Pens scarf.  I only need to do yesterday's and today's losses. Do not really want to knit those.......lol

I only got like one block done for the Hoop Sisters.

I did a couple of rounds on my cowl.

I logged in new fabrics!  You will see those tomorrow.

Today, I long armed and spent most of the day writing the newsletter.  It's a whopping 10 pages this month due to retreat and new BOM info.

Yes that's my exciting holiday!  Hope you had a great one!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment