Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, April 12, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

So the hockey season is over!  Somehow we have made it into the playoffs.  First time in 9 years I am not even going to think about them getting past the first round.

Below is my scarf!  All I need to do is weave my ends in.  I definately liked the beginning of the season better than the end.  those two black streaks are a tad bit ugly........lol



It's been awhile that I have actually finished a knitting project.  I have started the intarsia penguin pillow but I have not gotten very far.  i am also working on the cowl still too.

I was busy all week getting my quattro ready to sell!  I now have to pick which machine to use next.  Do I claim the Dream or go for the 5100?  I think I may go with the 5100 until the BRAND new 3500D arrives in the next couple of weeks.

If you looking for a machine we have the new 6200D in stock.  5100 floor model.  and we have the new 3500d coming in.  we have a bunch of other machines for you to check out too if you are interested in a Brother sewing or embroidery machine or a combo!

have a great week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment