Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, April 19, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

What have I done this week?

I have worked on my cowl!  I think I only have 20 more rows!  I did not work on my penguin pillow.  I hope to work on that since class is Thursday night again.

I have always told you guys that my blog is for breaking news.

So here are some facts.  The announcement will be coming in the next week or so. See if you can figure out what is going to be announced and save the dates.  Space will be limited.

Check out this picture of what I embroidered yesterday. Think four of these and what it might make?


Save the dates.  July 15th OR 16th.  9 am to about 4:30.
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel.
In conjunction with:  Brother Machines.  Do you love machine embroidery?
Perks:  Lunch will be served!  You will get a CD and a kit to make the project.  You will leave with a finish project! (well except for the binding......lol)

Those are your hints.  Announcement coming soon!

remember  the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment