Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Success Stories @Quilters Depot!

I was so worried I was not going to be able to do this post this week.

I swear I thought the computer had eaten these!  I am glad they just popped up in front of my face when I opened a totally unrelated folder..........lol

I will admit they are two weeks old.  You know me and my problem remembering to do things!


We have our Patriotic Danglers from Machine Embroidery Club!  I still want to make some of these when I find time!  You could do this in Christmas too!  Everyone here are loving the MooseBStitchn Designs!




We have a successful Big Quilt!


Awesome work everyone!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment