Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, May 3, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Laundry done!  Schedule Done!  Now it's time to work on some inventory and maybe start writing the newsletter so I don't have to do everything next weekend.

I have been working on my Embroidery BOM!  By next weekend I hope to have Month 2 done.  I won't admit that we are on Month 4.........lol

I have about 8 more rows on my cowl.  Hope to get some work done on that tonight.

Other than that ummmmmmmm it's been a paperwork type of week.

I will also admit there will not be alot of blogs this week.  There is new stuff at the store but I didn't log it in.  I also had a success story to show you but I can't find my cable to unload the camera it's on. I think I know where the cable is.  At least I hope I do...........lol

Have a great week everyone!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment