Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, May 10, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

Well I really didn't do anything this week.  I'm not sure where the week went.  I met with two reps.  taught two long arm classes.  I did about 6 rows on my cowl.  I think that leaves me with like 6........lol

Maybe tonight, but who really wants to pick up yarn when it's this hot!

I did spend the day writing the newsletter. So stay tuned to your in boxes on Friday for all the latest classes and news!

I think that's all!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment