Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, May 17, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

I finished Month 2 of my Hoop Sisters BOM this week!  I swore I took a picture of it but it's not on my phone.

I will try to get a picture for you next week.

I did finish my cowl!  And I'm starting on my next one Sunday night.  Not the same pattern.  The next one is a Laura Nelkin Cambrio.


I also did some digitizing on a design a customer wanted and I started to stitch out a sample.  Hope this works.  That is one thing about digitizing you really can't tell until you stitch out the first one.....lol

Have a good week everyone!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment