Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, May 24, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

Happy Memorial Day a  Day Early!

Thank you to all our serviceman and women past and present and their families for all they do!

So this Sunday there is one major thing I am doing.  Watching  RACING!  Right now I have the Indy 500 on and then later the Nascar race will their race.

Now that doesn't mean that's all I am doing.

I did laundry.  I long armed a quilt.  I did the dreaded clothing swap for the season.  I hate doing this.  I never give up my comfy clothes no matter if they fit right or not which means my closet is a tad full.  Forget shopping I wouldn't have a place to put it no matter if I want something or not.

I am now doing the weekly computer work as I watch the races.

I started the newest knitting class.  Laura Nelkin's Cambrio.  I ripped twice but I finally got it that I'm happy and working on it.  I am not far enough along to show you but instead I thought I'd show you Abbie when I'm knitting.




Have a great week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment