Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, May 31, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

It's Sunday again.

Did Laundry again.  Long armed a Quilt.  Now doing computer work.  I think I'm in a rut........lol

I worked on the store's 3500D a lot this week.  Been working on a special digitizing project.  i really wish i had more time to take classes and learn how to do stuff right instead of let's push this button and see what happens...........lol

I also worked on my Hoop Sisters BOM!  I have about 1/5 of the way through month 3.  I also got the Blue Sample done for the Brother Time/Hoop Sisters Event in July!  Check it out!  I didn't get the binding on it yet.  I think if I had time I would be doing a quilt for myself, but I know I don't have the time........lol  Later in the week you will be once again reminded to register.  Please do so!  this is going to be an awesome event!


I also have been working on my newest Cowl by Laura Nelkin.  I promised you a picture last week and here it is.  I think I am probably about 25% done!  It's pretty easy!  Not sure if you can see the pattern real well, but it's pretty cool!


Have a Great week! and Remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment